Translate

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010

Hot news -lol-

Good Morning everyone

Well well well, another week, another monday, and I must say, It's tough to find the swing again, after a nice and relaxing week off! Okay, the routine rolls on, 2nd laundry is ready, 2nd pot of coffee as well -smile-, but still... it feels as if I am not here :)

Ah well, as my sweet friend Mel wrote at FB, life goes on, ice cap or not, LOL, and that's the way it is.
The heath is on, there is no hot news and I am realy dived into the music of 'the boss' today. You gonna notice it later.
Here's a nice clip under the picture, I realy love his music and I am sure that you love this song as well, it is definitely not too heavy for the angels and some others.

Take care and love life, cos life loves you too!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen