Translate

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2010

Done (and a big thank you to all!)

Hello you wonderful people

Before all, I want to thank everyone from deep inside my heart for the nice words and gratulations.
I had a very nice day, I can say, WE had a very nice day, even with the huge frustration of a not functioning internet.
After again some frustrations with the helpdesk I finally torn out all the cables, reset the modem and tv topset thingy, and connected it all MY way, what was not complicated. And tadaaa it worked, so my lesson for the past days is that I should trust myself more than help desk workers, also just what I'd use to do!

We had a nice day yesterday, including too much cake, and the best b day gift I could wish, a coffee machine, this time in dark red, ah yes that suits this young man. As long as the coffee is brown!

Okay, again, thank you all so much for the nice words, I know where they came from and how they were meant!

Garfield again, back to normal, with a nice song under it, enjoy



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen