Translate

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0, day 9

 At the irst day of christmas....


After a false start in the day, at 3, where I did drop back in old habbits, the restart was much better.Awake at 9, a nice and calm breakfast and then I made my  walk, with beautiful weather.  First day of christmas, and of curse the bus was (almost) empty, as well as the street. It is going to look a lot like christmas. 

As I wrote before,  the biggest problem for a lot of people is, what to do with the load of free time, now that the entertainment possibilities are so little. No Zoo, no museum and that not just for one day.

Well, that was, as expected, what I saw today.  First, it was early, a lot of joggers, and later, families with kids, grandparents, and I don't know what more. I was not intrestetd, just in keeping distance, and  I concentrated at my photography, and getting my head clean again. 

It worked wonderful, I walked home, missed my coffee ;-), but I recharged, so all is fine.
I just baked my oath cookies, and now.. am ready for a quiet evening, in best company.

The photo is the first one of my walk of today. I think some more will come, at my Hafri Site at Facebook.  


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen