Translate

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0 day 4

When I lay awake in the night, and the thoughts come (it happens!), I also think of course about the Lockdown, the virus, the ill people and the future.
Now the future is not a thing I can change, and I wish I was as good to cure the people who suffer from the virus, but no, I am not. 
My 'help'  in this is limited to listening, and to try to give a bit  of hope, happy moments, to people. As with photos, a few words, or a listening ear,  and that's it.

It is a kind of masquerade, and I think a lot of people wear a mask. in those times, that they are scared to be themselves, a poerson that has worries and, just like me, is insecure about everything what is coming to us.
I think that as well the Anti Corona movement is wearing a mask. I can not imagine, that people really, deep in the heart, don't mind that so many people get serious ill, so many people not survive and that the virus affects our life every day. 

How can you deny a thing, that is real, only why you not see it? 
And at the same time believe in the opposite, what you can not see even less? For what are no facts, no reports, just wild videos and panic making behaviour. 

Day 4 in this lockdown. 
Wonderful weather. And what did I do?
I did stay home, decorated a littlebit for christmas, I love the lights, and the silent nights.
In the night I always wonder how I will come through the day.
And in the day, I always manage prettty well.

All in all it is a good Saturday. I love my inner peace, but I also am glad when I can take care of my better half, what will be not too long, before she is home. For some people the lockdown all work remains the same. The true heroes, who you not hear, and not see.

Oh man. I stop this thinking. It gives headages!  Bring me my coffee :) 


Also, a photo from yesterday, in the silence city  Düsseldorf. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen