Translate

Montag, 21. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0 day 6

 Yes!  We are in!

Europe gave the 'go'  to the vaccination against the virus, right at the day that some more pharmaceutic companies announced that their serum is (almost) ready.
Big business is coming for them, the power lines will be stronger and more openly then ever before.

It is time to consider, if I want to be vaccinated or not.
Well, there is no consideration, I will get the needle, when it is that far, I think somewheree before summer, when we know a bit more.
Or not.
It is so scary, to see how 'the world'  now is falling over the new variation in the virus, that bubbled up in the UK (and a few more countries).
The UK is now practically isolated,  someone wrote me that there might be a lack of Brocoli, this chirstmas, blimey, the world really is falling apart.

Now all the sudden strict measures to one country can be taken within a day, but when it comes to a personal lockdown, in our country, there is hesitation and consideration, while in that time hundreds of people die.

I not need to understand it, it makes me upset, when I read too much about it.

But today, day 6 in the Lockdown, is a rainy day, so I automatically stay at home, and the news bubbles in the background so I get an endless flood of that information, what made me think, instead of cleaning :) 

Every disadvantage has an advantage,  so true!
The Brocolli haters in the UK will agree with this.
And further... I hope the soup is worth to be eaten, tonight. That is at the moment my biggest worry. Life could be better, maybe, but I think... Life is good. Life is what you make of it.

Blog done. Back to the soup.  And a photo from yesterday, 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen