Translate

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0, day 10

 On the second day of Christmas....

Another day, lazy at home, shops closed, and... everybody in the park, because what else can you do on such a day.

I was in the park as well. After a lazy moring, nice and relaxed breakfast, I made a wonderful walk, in beautiful weather. No matter where I go, everywhere I find signals that things have changed. I still do not mind too much, but some moments I miss it, or I notice it. Sure with the camera in the hand.  

On this day I met a few people, that clearly had some difficulties.  The old lady, who was collecting the paper work in the street, and asked me if I could take the little 'car' home, (see photo).  I asked her, do you know who it belongs?  Yes,she said, they live there, and she pointed to a window at the 2nd floor.  Not that I had the intention to take it, of course. :)  

Then, later, at one of the beautiful edges of our park, a cluster of people was begging me for money, inviting me for a smoke, argh... Poor people. It is cold outside and there is no place to go.

After a while my gratitude returned. I am so happy, to have a roof, a warm bed. And even when the scones did not rise as good as I wished, they are still delicious to eat. I can't take away the idea that Mags is giggling, upstairs, when she sees the monsteous scones.  
Everyone can bake scones.

Well... that is definitely not true :) 

Yes, I eind this day with a smile. There are hard times on our way, for who thought Christmas was bad, beware for t



he next few weeks. 
I have confidence. I wish I can share my hope, my faith, and my humor with you.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen