Translate

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0 day 2

 There we are, Lockdown Thursday, one more week before Christmas.

It was a lazy day, I went no further away as to the mailbox, hardly listened to the radio, barely read the social media. 

Life is good!  The ook not finished, yet, and no photos taken -at all-  The one to this blog is from yesterday, I had so much fun with my 'crystal ball' ,  if I ever get bored in this countdown, I know what I can do.

The weather looks sunny and bright, I thought about going for a round, but well, why should I go, if I am happy at home, together with my sweetie?

Official forms are fixed, the last thing for this year, yeah! 

The radio was on. I  heared the corrected numbers, for infected people.  Help. 
Read that a few areas are using cool containers, to store the bodies.   Help
Masks are washed and clean 
And I am ready for some reading an gaming.


Have I said already, that life is good?  Well, it is!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen