Translate

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0 day 3

A beauriful, sunny day. And I went to the city, to get  our favorite bread. Yes, the bakery is open.
As well as the donut bekery, the popcorn stalls and the hamburger restaurants.

All in take-away, but consequently a lot of people are eating their food in the city... where masks are mandatory, but hey, you can't eat with that thing on, hey, so... it is hanging at the chin, as a kind of napkin.  And I don't want to know, who spilled a bit of Ketchup from his fries in the mask, and putting it up again, when the service people demand them to wear the thing.

The city is not empty, more filled like at a quiet sunday. People sitting in the park, Families are walking, children are playing.. Many shops closed, and the ones who have the take away have an easy sunny day.

I continue my walk back, duty is done, and I enjoy the sun. As if nothing else matters. Yes, we stoill can not see the virus, and the killings it causes. And since may people don't care, we shall have to live  with it. 

On the positive side... I did not found any mask on my way.  
I must add to that, that I did not look for them. The weather was beautiful and I absolutely had no time for that negative load today.

Life is so good!  Life is so worth to fight for. Be good. Protect others, wear your mask. The ciggie and the drink can wait, the virus doesn't.

Day 3 this is. And counting. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen