Translate

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0 day 7

Strange days it are.

Soon it is christmas, and, as every thing, this year, it is different.

But not all has changed.
The madness in the supermarkets remains.  What is new, are the endles queues outside, waiting before one is allowed inside.  And when I hear the news, there is no sight that the curve is flattened enough to hope at a bit better, soon.  Too manie people are killed by the virus, too many people get sick by it.

A deep sigh and forward we go.  Today was a bit a strange day, the preparations for christmas are finally running here in house as well, but it is .. .different. 
The dark cloud is not really leaving.  I wake up and the cloud is there, I make my walks, in the park, the cloud is there. I cook, I clean, the cloud is there. Radio on, radio off.. it is there. You don't see it, and it is there.
I fight hard to stay positive. And I succeed. I have no other choice. I want to survive, I want to get good out of this, and I will. And I will do what I can, so that you come out of this good as well (that is my loud wish to .. you know). 

Meanwhile, everything remains different.  And meanwhile even the ruitine walks, bring surprises.  I only had to look up, to see the bird. Wow.
My day was good. The surprise came, just when I did not expect it.
I am open for more surprises. And I know very well, that I am very grateful for what I have.

Tomorrow the last preparations, for christmas. It is going to look a bit like it.  The light burns inside..  See it. Let it shine into your eyes.  Masked, of course :) but not the eyes. 

Todays photo is from the christmas tree market, in front of the monumental 'Alte Post'

As if nothing else matters.


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen