Translate

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020

Lockdown 2.0, day 8


Merry Christmas!

At Christmas eve, we had the luxury to enjoy our first free day in a roe of 4.
Thank God it's Christmas!

I did my last shoppings, the city looked very empty, only the perfume shop had a queue, last minute on line pick ups.
It looked very much like a lockdown indeed.

We stayed home, the weather was  inviting for a nice day, Kartoffelsalat and sausages, and a remote talk with family.

The church clocks invited the people, who booked their tickets, to come to the church.
No gatherings allowed, but this is okay?
The church clocks sounded like dead bells to me. The most scary thing I heared in this year. Okay, I think too much, maybe?

Now I am awake in the middle of the night, just awake, well, I guess that is lockdown? 

Blog is written. Cold feet. Back in bed. Hopefully for a bit of sleep.

Mood? Restless...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen