Translate

Dienstag, 8. September 2009

Mafia War

The addiction...

I never thought I should ever be addicted to a computer game!
I always knew that those games are not for me. Okay, nice to do, but I am so bad in it, never leveling up or what, just when it gets my curiosity, looking at it and than ending frustrated in why I can not even cope with the most easy things -smile-

This time it is different. At my Facebook I'd dive deep into the addiction to Mafia War. It is an odd thing that some close friends did convince me to go there. Sil, Nic, and some others, and now we're fighting, robbing, cheating and what more...

Today I leveled up from level 99 to level 101. Wow.. :) over 800 members in the 'clan', I think I will clean them up a bit. It is nice and I sure gonna tell here something about that.

Watch the blogs baby

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen