Translate

Freitag, 25. September 2009

may youi



It is not for no reason that live is so close to love
same that it is for a reason that Good is so close to God

Living your days, what else can we do?
The fact that I live means that I meet people
Some I will like, others I dont walk the path with
and with every decission
with every step I make
I decide my destiny

I walk my road
And I choose to walk with others
As others choose to walk with me

Living means saying goodbye as well
The one thing sure of life is, that it will end
But is that true
Does our life end, when we pass away?
Or do we pass to another world?

I don't know those things for sure
I have some ideas and thoughts about it

Just like you
And in my life I shall tell you about it
that is,
if we walk the same road
long enough
and if we are willing to listen
to each others life

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen