Oh... that is a good question indeed!
I am enough at 'the web', sharing my activities, so why should I need a blog like this?
Well, find it out.
I have several things that I want to write about, such as some private, some about the things that happen on line, some that happens in the game I play (mafiawar) and some out of frustration.
I thought, why not putting them together here?
No publicity about this, who finds it, fine, and further, I can think about this place getting a nice place to lean back and see what's all going on, or, the more.. what all happened.
Sooner or later you shall see that nothing realy changes, history repeats, and that is nice.
Enjoy it, I will try to do that as well.
S@turn, my all time beloved nickname at the internet!
Oh yes.. I shall use 3 languages through each other. My native tongue Dutch, my home tonge German and English. You never know who's hopping by to read this!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen