Translate

Montag, 21. September 2009

True nature



When do I make a mistake?

Is it when something that I was planned to make nice and good, turns out bad and wrong?
Is it when I do things that others don't like?
When I tell you things that you don't want to hear?

You can close your eyes, and not see my words
not see my doings
But they still happen

Don't be afraid for my mistakes
I make them with the intention to do good and with full respect

Of course, now and than that turns out a bit better than other times, and thank heaven I am not perfect, just like any of us.

I do my best, how can that be wrong?

If I cant turn right, it is not necessarily that I have to turn wrong.
The left can be as right!

I stand before you with an open mind. I hear and see things that I can not believe, or can not understand.
And it is not helping me to close my eyes, to run away or to scream so loud that I don't see them anymore.
I get silent. I listen to you.
But don't feel in panic when my words are not the words you want to hear.

If yuor goal is the same, with respect and care,
than there is nothing to fear
and nothing wrong in that at all


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen