Translate

Dienstag, 8. September 2009

words


What do words mean

If you not live like them.

Why should I tell you things, when I am not proving them with my own way of living? I do not need to convince you with my words. It is what I am, what I do, that should convince you.
And if it doesnt. than it might be not the right moment now, or me not the right person, or you not ready for it.

I wait, patiently. Things will come at the moment that they have to come. I have an endles faith in myself, and in others as well.
I have faith in life. And it is hard to see when others don't have that faith.

In fact it is not so difficult. Just do it. Don't let emotions or thoughts limit you. You can do it. And if not alone, than with some help

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen