Translate

Mittwoch, 30. September 2009

Moments



Now and than I have some moments
That I love to be not here
Just being gone, like that, disappear
And those moments I enjoy

I need the time
to come further
Two steps back, out of my dreams
All by myself, with myself alone
Without those well meant words to listen to

In the dark, just for a bit
My own shadow in what I sit
Not sober, not feeling sat
Just thoughtful and quiet, just like that

Looking peaceful to the stars
That enlighten my night
Easily letting drop
my thoughts back in the row

At such moments
It is wonderful
To breath a bit
of the cold air

It's not a drama
It is not sad
It is just all me
Believe it

All through the years I learned
I need this
I take the time out
Away from everything
Just nothing around me

And than
you can wait for it
I will return from my shadow
Standing again in your light


http://saturnnl.multiply.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen