Translate

Montag, 6. März 2017

Soup!

Today it is chicken soup in Satty's kitchen.

I love chicken soup, because it is easy to make. The only thing that is not so easy, is to pull the meat from the chicken bones.  I learned a method, using two forks, but it still burns my finger tips, when I take the chicken out of the soup/boiling water and start the job.


I can hear some of you think, why not buy it, ready and prepared, well, just try the fresh made and compare it, and you know the answer.

Is choosing the difficult way, the best way?  Not always, I think. Sometimes it is good, and faster, to choose the easy way. Considering it, before you make the choice might be helpful. 


The chicken soup is medication as well. May the cold be beaten, healthy and without any pain, apart from my fingers. I think it is worth it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen