Translate

Sonntag, 12. März 2017

Not what it looks like

I made this picture, today, while I was playing with my 'variable' ND Filter.
Instead of researching first, I just went and gave it a go. The result is, as I could expect, not really what I had in mind.  The dark flares will need to be gone when I make my next photos.

Fun! Learning by doing, instead of RTFM :-D.

Now we can discuss the result. Is the picture a bad one?  For me, yes, I want it different. For a neutral viewer, it might be an intresting picture, due to the shades.  Profesionals should not even consider to show this.

It is like moves that are made in election campaigns. Sometimes people do the weirdest things, to try to get votes. Strange enough many people still 'fall'  for those actions, that preferable come at the last minute before the elections. And many 'simply'  forget to look to what happened in the few years before. 

It is okay to be fooled -again-, if you know you are, and if you want it.

 Or?




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen