Translate

Samstag, 11. März 2017

Work in progress

When I recently walked my 'block in the park', I saw that one of the bridges is closed for maintenance. 

There are more bridges over the canal, and, this time, I had chosen to use no bridge at all, it did not disturb my path.

Sometimes the bridges between two sides are dangerous.  When we not allow others to pass the bridge, both sides will loose.

One side might be disappointed, eventually angry and trying ot force to get over the bridge by all means..
The other side will use its poower to lkeep them at the other side.


When one bridge is closed, people will find another bridge, or another way, to pass the water.
And then we meet eachother again.  
Burning down the bridges, will only cause that there is a lot needed to rebuild them again.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen