Translate

Samstag, 4. März 2017

Relax

I should not be me, if I do not react at thngs that I can not understand.  Or at things that I do understand, but on what I have a strong opinion.

I do not necessarily need to argue, sometimes it is enough if I say, I don't like this. 
I have been trapped in many discussions, and the more words are said, the more emotions come up. Usually more words do not add new insights or new argiuements.  When another can not convince me from his (or her) right,  the words get harder and often louder.

I love discussions, in what people have opposite sights. When people listen to eachother they can learn and see why others think the way they do.
But... if I hear a polnish politician telling, in the parlement, that it is okay that women are paid less, becdaue they are smaller, because they are less strong, what is there then to argue for me?
I can NOT accept such rubbish, from no one, no matter american, or european, NO ONE should think less about people because of gender, sexual intrests or outlook.
I just need to say BOOOOOO!, and I do NOT need to argue further, because there is nothing to argue.  And, at the same time, others can do it better, look at the video I add here.  Simply facts, that fully enpower the idiocy of someone.

When a country does not accept critical notes, do we then need to accept that those people vent their opinion here, and insist at the freedom of speech, that is here and rather not in their own country?

Do not point to others. Clean your own house first, before you judge that of others. Talking about that, this blog is another procastination ;-)   Back to work, Hans, so far about the big world around me :)


-- >  click here to see the polnish polician spaak, and watch the response <-- br="">


2 Kommentare:

  1. Some people just want everyone to agree with them, and get upset when people don't... silly isn't it???

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes, it is like little children, who can not get what they want :)

    AntwortenLöschen