Translate

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017

New technolocy, old charms

It lasted a bit, but.. I have my new smart phone

Next to the phone part, there is a lot of smart in it as well, it seems.
Now that I know a bit about computers and internet, I should not be surprised anymore with things that happen.
It is nice that the old phone and the new phone can synchronise their data, but I had a mobile phone 20 years ago, that could 'synchronise'  data as well.

What is new?

The new smart phone can do the same as the old one. Making pictures, being used in chats, twitter, facebook, mail, music.. Everything that I wish, even watching tv, can be done at that thing that fits into my hand.
You can say, I have the whole world in my hand.

The smarter and more advance the technique becomes, a lot of people are getting into the opposite from smart and advanced.
Like the man who wanted to step into the train, and was so busy playing a game, that he did bounce against the people who wanted to leave the train.
I hope he gets his next level.

I got a smile from a young mother, for who I held the door open.  I feel SO old fashioned with it, I LOVE it!

(ehhhhh.. and I love my smart phone as well, it was quite a journey to get it, yesterday)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen