Translate

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014

anywhere the wind blows

There are from those days...

And this week it seems to be a row of these days

Days on what I should love to do a lot, but that nothing comes out of my hands.  I WANT to do a lot, but where to start, and WHEN I start, something happens. The doorbell rings, the coffeepot is empty, anyway, essential things that do disturb my good plans.

So, I sit back and call it faith again, that' always helping, I do not feel guilty, all happens for a reason.
Such as that things happen as well on line for a reason
There is a reason that I clash with certain people. It can be their ultra racism (I hate PEGIDA!!!)
Other then them I do not act agressive. I just keep on asking the same questions, how tolerant are you against other people, how much 'scared' are you realy about people from other countries or religions, what facts do you have to try to scare so many?

Okay, enough of that, it makes me sick, and it will return a few times, the coming year, I fear.
'
Life isn't that bad, but I now and then get trickered with people. I don't know why, but they tend to overwhelm me, whilst I know and do realize that they do so. Is it because I tend to let it happen to others as well, that it should happen to me too?
Lucky enough there are people that bring me back at my feet again. The people iwhere it is realy about. And those people are the people that are not always at the foreground, but nicely and comfortably guiding me from their corner.

I thank them for that. And you know exactly who you are, dear reader :):)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen