Translate

Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010

Memories and a cat

Good afternoon to you all

Right from the oven called Germany, where it is 34 degrees in the shadow (93) and the heat is going up the coming days!
So, perfect weather to legally do as less as possible and drink as much as I can. And I do.

Yesterday I had a very nice late night chat with one of my friends through the years. We were thinking back about how the things were, when we were young and how many things did change.
A few times we came up with the comments, we're getting old, and my standard reaction on it.. I hope so ;).

But a fact is that things did change. Where are the times of the black and white tv screen, where are the times of the vinyl records, the letters to write that only did arrive after a few days. A worls without internet, you cant think about it, but we were brought up in it.

Ah well, so many good memories, I'd write a short story about it and I will publish it later on, when it is ready for it.

For now I want to take you back to almost 35 years ago. In 2 weeks it is 35 years ago that the best live rock performance ever was made.

And, altho the cartoon is a bit sad (if you consider Jon or the fish, anyway), the clip is awesome.

Enjoy your days, and even when I am not often around here.. I am here, I dont forget my blessings, what is you.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen