Translate

Dienstag, 6. Juli 2010

I got the feeling ..

Hello lovely people

It is a relieve to have the days back on what you can breath and do things without feeling exhausted by the temperature, so I do enjoy those days and wish you all a happy Tuesday too.

Here the day is (what a surprise) in football mood, in the Netherlands it shall be crazyness indeed.
Last step should be taken to the finals, and I have the feeling, it's gonna be a good good night!

First things first. Today a bit of household and 'light stuff', just because I have the luxury to not need to do too much today, other than being the football expert at the couch lol.

And it makes me so happy to see my friends happy, I cant tell you that enough!

Enjoy your day, no matter what you do, and .. I got the feeling there is a song under Garfield of today.
No, no popcorn for me tonight, but a beer (burps guaranteed LOL LOL LOL)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen