Translate

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2016

Planning?


There are people that like to plan their life, who like to have everything they do under control.

I admire it when people succeed in that,  but I don't think that I ever saw in my life people succeeding in that for a longer time.

I wrote poetry about it, and I write it here again. We never know what happens tomorrow, and today I experienced again that we not even are sure about what is going on between now and an hour.

A relaxing day, together at home, a wonderful breakfast and then all the sudden...... oh oh... The modem shows no connection anymore. What means no internet, no wlan, no tv, no telephone.. Aaargh.. a deja vu, we had some issues about a year ago.  And of course I was aware that the telephone company was hacked, and that about 1 million people had problems, the past days, but I thought we were safe.
Naturally I could not connect an over-stressed hotline, and I did some shopping first, passing the telekom shop and dropping by to tell my problem.  I got a very friendly woman who did all she could to help me.  I did my shopping, and home I right away looked at the modem, still no connection. Sigh.. We are so used to our addiction.... _-)

Okay, it is chrirtmas time, a perfect moment to bake some cookies and so I did. After the peanutbutter cookies from a few days ago, now the lemon cookies were baked.  And while that was happening, the modem started blinkingn again.  Ahhh it's blisss.

When I walked, later, in the street behind our house, I saw that some workers had digged big holes.  Need to say more?
Aha!  There was the solution for our problem.

The stress  level went down to normal agan, and I lean back again, being fully dependend from the providers.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen