Translate

Montag, 26. Dezember 2016

Only the good ....

What a news that was, yesterday, short before going to sleep.  The death of George Michael came hard upon us all.
I must admit, I am not the biggest fan of him and his music, but, now I am listening to his songs and we all know his songs that we carry with us for life. Last Christmas, Careles Whisper, Don't let the sun go down.. The endless list and, for me, the highlight at the Freddie Mercury Memorial.

Talking about 'only the good die young'...

It's been a year, in what a lot of celebreties, and a lot of pop stars passed away.
In fact it started at December 28th 2015, with the death of Lemmy, then Bowie, Prince, Cohen, well, I forget the most for the ease.  And now George Michael, when is it finally ending?

Or is it the fact that we, our generation, gets older as well, that the chance that we are next to be picked up?
Questions where we can philosoph about, but what will give no answers.  Why are people like Keith Richards and Ozzy Osbourne, who lived extreme,  still on earth? Why are horrible people like Trump and Putin, who nobody needs, still among us?

And again, again again (oh... Status Quo's Rick Parfit... RIP),  I realize that we never can say when we breath oru last breath. It is useless to think that there is a tomorrow, tomorrow will never be there, and today is the only day that matters.  Easier said then done, but I strongly believe that that is what we can learn from all the sad news.  Live today, Carpe Diem baby!

The stages in heaven get filled with our stars. I think I don't mind to go to see their heavenly concerts.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen