Translate

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016

the most wonderful days of the year

I heard it a few times, today, it's the most wonderful time of the year.  Well, that might be so, but I think it is not a secret that I don't mind when the festivities are over. Yes, I call it festivities, lucky no one is reading this, so no one will get offended :-)

There are people in the shops who I do not see there at any other day of the year,  the carts are too small and people are a bit nervous about what they forget to buy, the national traditional folklore.

People are having free days, all the sudden they pop up at the social medea, tellng how horrible the tv programs are. Hello people,wake up!!! They are so horrible EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!
:-)

I love the lights in the house, the gentle colours, fading the dark days away,  all is settled and here for a few nice and calm days together at home.

Christmas can come. And I look forward to all the pictures of over filled tables with food. While, like usual, the things will turn out well for the most of us. In the worst case the kitchen needs a fresh painting after  christmas.

Christmas presents? Ah, all I want for christmas.... is you (well, I mean S.  of course!) lol.

Happy Christmas everybody, war is over.. if we want it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2htsC7qMKU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen