Translate

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

likes or not, that's the Question



I wrote about it before (somewhere), and I have to do it again.

Because it is a strange phenonema, at the social networks.

We can like the postings, and photos from others. Facebook even added emoticons, so that we not even need to write anymore when we are sad or angry, just one click and go, instead of a personal message. Okay, so far... not good, but we know that it works that way.

A like is a checkbox, as in saying that you have seen the post. It does not tell anything about the like, if the picture is technical okay, or that it is just something that you feel okay with.
A like is a digital 'check'  from a virtual person that incorrectly is named a friend.

Because, be honest, no one of us has over 100 friends, right? Your number at Facebook is not from the people that you meet or have contact with on a regular base.  Also... the 'like'  can as well be a sign of life. I did that to someone who showed pictures from Japan.  I put a like on it, to let him know that I saw it, a kind of hello, good luck bro!

I have no idea,  why people are thrilled with the fact when their posting gets a lot of likes.  What does it tell?  When it is a photo, it tells that a lot of peopole seen it and a part of it really like it.

On the other hand...  be happy with all your likes. It is like getting a peer :)  you have no idea who is behind it, until the person starts to get real for you.
Social networks.. I do not think I ever get used to it.

By the way, I add here two pictures, that got over 100 likes at facebook within 24 hours. Yesssss!  Now I can sleep well tonight.
But first christmas dinner. Peace on earth .. Or fights in a full stomach, but that might be the story for tomorrow :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen