Translate

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016

A winter's tale . Random thoughts

A winter's tale

Just some random thoughts, to entertain you with.

While America tells the world, that we should give the racist a chance
While in Great Britain the 'leavers'  blame the 'not leavers'  for not being happy with a democratic poll
While in the Netherlands the full cover of the faces (burka and worse) slowly gets forbidden, and where the populism more and more rules over freedom of expression and speech
Where in Germany an infiltrater in the Muslim-extreme scene appeard to be an Juhadist activist himself, what is discovered while he (the spy) spoke with a Jihadist who appeared to be a secret infiltrant
While Appola slowly is destroyed by the Syrian dictator, in full suppoort from Russia
While China continiues to destroy the culture and human of Tibet

Where I keep on fighting for my right
Where I  get stronger every day with fighting against the darkness
Where friends  make easy things complicated while they do not want to talk with eachother

Where Metallica explodes out of the speakers, and the radio in the background blares some chirstmas songs
There is my world.
And I love my world.

I wish that people should not make things so complicted.
If I have the right on some documents, I should  get them, just like everyone. Not that I get punised because I did not act correctly in the past.
I should wish that some people, and for all the ones who are the most close, should be able to switch off... And forget to worry about the things that might come tomorrow. Or might not come tomorrow, or might not come at all.

I wish people to have a good nightrest, without pain, without nightmares


Tomorrow December starts.  The coming days I will put up some christmas decorations. I llove the candles, I love the light.  The light, what shines the brightest in the night.

And somettimes I have the feeling
That I need to write some verses, or making a picture. Just to get that smile back into your heart.

Yea, I know that I am a dreamer.



When the days get colder
When the sunshine is only spreading light
Then nature goes to sleep
It is not always easy to accept
When the time to go has come
We don't have it in our hands
When we are called back home
It's why I don't leave you
without saying goodbye
And when we are in a rush
I still owe you a kiss, feel you near by
One second
Feels like eternity
Not a goodbye
A moment of intimacy
When we rush into the darkness
of the day
It is cold outside
A frosen rose coloured bright
The last amazing moment
I look at it
And miss my train
And if it should happen once more
I shall do it again



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen