Translate

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015

I think that it is time to kick myself under the butt again to move forward. It is not going automatically, I have to put some effort on it.

I will, and I shall, and I do. Today the first careful step, that telephone call. Just to see what happens. It has advantages to know some ways.

What was supposed to be an easy day did turn out to be a productive day. In the morning hours I did some shopping, FINALLY bought the cleaning stuff and did clean with it as well (lol), and then to fix that printer at senior's. How happy people can be with some help, and it was for free, but the coffee and the 'marmor kuchen'  were delicious.

Yes, I think that my day was good. It looks like progression.

By the way, I do hate the 'lock führer', GDL.  They are the engineers in the Locomotives and they have an issue with their company (deutsche bahn).  That conflict is more then half a year out and regurarily we, the customers, are pestered with strikes.

It looks like we get a huge one, the coming days again. I HATE it!
It is unhandy, it costs me more travelling time, but I can live with that. I have more problems with the immense amount of money that the economy looses by this kind of things. And by the fact that a small group can ruin an entire country. Is that democracy?

oh well, I can't change it. I cannot change the wars that are going on, I am not sure that everyone is aware of it, but as well Russia as in Asia are two nasty wars on, where we all are involved. We still pretend to be not involved, but that is a way to keep ourselves under control.  We are part of it and we are going to get a huge proportion of agression, in the near future.

Good that there are happy things as well.
Tonight a beautiful football match Schalke against Barca
Friday a foto shoot with H, HJ, hopefully S will be able to join as well. Even in our tiny world there are huge changes coming up. It will not be easy, but it are all challenges.

And what do you think about this.  Mushrooms in the park, in February :-)

Want to see more pictures?
Check out HaFri Photography
Have you seen my poetry from January already?
Check out Poetry In Emotion

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen