Translate

Montag, 9. Februar 2015

Trolls

Oh dear, It did happen again!

And, there were people who saw what did happen as well.

An innocent posting in a queen group did wake up a troll.
Trolls are out on attention and messing up groups and persons.

So what did start as a dusagreement between two, was interrupted by that troll, who all the sudden did  appear with the words that we did not learn in the regular school hours, anyway not from our teachers.

The picture below was posted, and of course that was the end of the troll in the group. She did publish the picture at her own facebook wall as well, so I, and some others, did report it.

Her reaction was as I could predict. Dirty attacks to impress me. 



After this nice poetry I did react not, what of course was not what she wanted.
So, another picture was taken from the public wall, and transformed to what is below here.


Cowardly as a troll is, it did not went public. I realy don't give a shit about these postings, but of course it can shock people that not know me well enough.

I read a lot about people who are threathened with publishing things that might offend.
The trick with it is, that, as long as you get scared, they have you in their fingers.
When you, like me, don't care about such, they loose the fun and find others.

The lesson could be, do not bow for people who try to insult or threathen you.
Do not lower yourself to their level. Do not fight, do not defend (for what?). 
Just step away and concentrate on what realy matters. And for who realy matters. They will always be at your side, you never walk alone.

Trolls are not worth to get upset with. Don't give them what they want!

My last reaction to this troll was, that she is not even worth to block. My challenge to her, to find something better to impress me with.
And the end if of an uproar in the Queen group is arranged 😉





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen