Translate

Montag, 23. Februar 2015

Racism and populism in the UK. Britain first

DmI know, it is not of my business what others post on line.

WRONG!

It IS of my business, what people write, when it are my  so called 'friends', what consequently means that other friends of me can read the messages as well.
It IS of my business, when people (the so called friends)  publish propaganda of organisations that are  questionable.

I did talk about it before, and have to repeat it.  Some of my british 'friends'  are posting propaganda pictures and stuff of an organisatieon called BF  Britain first.
You can read in this link about that organisation.

The promotion images, who are clerverly not speaking directly of the real phylosophy of that group, are spreading around still.  After that there are more and more people protested against their manipulating, the new strategy is now to let the followers (the not thinkers) post the images without the name of BF /BNP on it directly.
I should not be me if I did protest against this, and I do recognize some methods that those organisations do use.

When it comes to publishing in a group (against what I did protest loudly) I got to hear that it was meant not to hurt anyone, but, when it offends someone, then he should pick it out. Appearantly it is then not enough that one person (me) finds it offending already, but he needs new people who openly are saying that he is wrong in that.  Not everyone wants to be open, and on the other hand, why does he need to know exactly who is at his side and who not?

-we are not violent to who is not against us-

After a while, the bright moment came, that he is free to speak out his mind.


Ah yes, when arguements not work, we can try to hide behind the fundamental rights of everyone. Sure, everyone has freedom of speech,. But freedom of speech is not the same as spreading hate and racism, what are illegal matters, in our western world anyway.
So, my buddy, feel free to speak your mind, and expect me to react.

Next step is predictable as well.  I will be banned out of his friends list, and I will be blocked, so that he can not see anymore that I keep on fighting for freedom of speech, and against racism and hate.

-----

4 days later.  The first step in getting rid of me.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen