Translate

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015

Random thoughts I

- if someone is approaching you in an uncomfortable way, in real life you usually try to get rid of that person, tell it to back off.
Why are so many of us letting ourselves getting hurt by the attitude of others, on line?
Why do we find it so difficult to cut the lines with people that we hardly know?

- if someone is exited about something, let's say music (it can be anything), it is easy to bring over that exitement on others. Especially children are open for things what their parents bring in.
So, if you say even my kids love that music, I play it often to them, Is it then their real opinion, or is it manipulation?
From my own experience, (my partner and me had a different musical taste), kids are able to decide by themselves. First, from nature, they did follow their mother's influence, later they did turn into another direction (ha!).
It is hard for me to believe that the excitement from young children for their parent's taste or behavior, is from what they realy think and feel.

- if someone shows a bad picture of a well known star, it is so easy to laugh about it. People say it is scaring, that they don't want to be the other.
This judgement on the outside, is scaring me.
First of all, we can make pictures of everyone in such way, but why do we need to put it in public?
Just because they are famous, they need to be seen unmasked?
I don't care how others look, I look to what others do or say. Or even more, what they don't do, or not say.

- a lot of people show their love to others, tell them how sweet and good the others are, how much they  love them.
That loads of love for (or from) people that you hardly know, is of course flattering and nice.
When it does not blind you, and when you leave those compliments and flattering away, it is intresting to see what is left behind.
It is not an exception when you find then a fully different person left, with no tolerance, prejustice and even worse.
I so much learn from reading between the lines! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen