Translate

Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013

There can only be one

The best news of those days, is the fact that  Sacha Baron (finally?) decided to not participate in the upcoming biography/movie of Freddie Mercury.  You can read about it in the link
no freddie role for Sacha Baron


Knowing the Queen boys a bit (what is spelled incorrectly as 'the band', because there are only 2 of the 4 band members involved...)  they will put it on and find another 'star'  Johnny Depp was an alternative, maybe he returns, but if he is wise he doesnt.

One of the finest reactions I read on this was the reaction of Barb, who thinks it is good when there might be no movie, because she will stand up every time and yell, hey, that's not correct.

I fear that that will be the truth. It happens with many films, with many movies, that the truth is twisted to something more romantic then it actually is.
We, the fans, dont need such movies.  The question is, who does need these at all.

Is it a way to press the last juice from the lemon, to get some money from the Queen past?  I dont know.  My heart did close for the 'present '  queen activities.  Behind the door the memories are safe at all those good concerts, the wonderuul freinds and the great music.  And at the other side of the door?  I fear i see too much rapes of the Queen phenomena.  Ah well, that is nothing new, I know and  a lot of people know my opinion.

Luckily some share my opinion in this as well.  I step off my soapbox for yet. it is too hot for ths :), give us some ice and the prime jive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1dT-LSsLQ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen