Translate

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

goodbye

Most of you know it, and all of you should know it, I did quit my passion play, I did quit playing mafia wars.

I do not miss the game for a second, it was soooooo time consuming.  
And now, a few days later.. it feels like I have less time then ever before



Of course I did find some replacements, not necessarily in games, and partially as well in my Facebook group
Staying Power (click to join)  but still, it is as if life is hitting harder and I got more things at my plate. Nice things, nice jobs, ah well, I definitely do not complain about it, the fear 'what to do after MW'  is gone, I should have done it more early.  I was happy with a message from a friend, this morning, I was happy with a Friendshipsrequest, without many words and, (thank heaven some things do not change..)  with a message from a drama queen.
Why the drama Queen did message me, no idea.  I know some people miss me, just like I do miss some people, but there is a solution, just join and be at 'the other account'.  Easy!

But, miss drama queen decided to not do so, with as reason.. I should have been added already, if you wanted me at your list.
Nah..  i think the other way around.  Who wants to stay can , I am only 2 clicks away.  But I guess we both are right. Nevertheless, it was an eye opener for me, to see that I do not care about what and how 'others'  are pretending.  This is my life and I am doing all right.

Same goes for yesterdays' drama queen.  A stalker of a good friend appeared to have an account that did try to use me to get to her goal.  It failed and the only thing I got is 'hey hans, I suppose you are going to block me,blablabla'  All I did response, dont fuck around with my friends, and.... gone she is :)
I dont need to be right or wrong.  I dont need to be friends with you. I want to be friends with some, yes,and for those I am there. I can be pretty good in silence, but dont mix it up with that I ignore you.  Maybe the silence means even more then my magic way of  juggling with words.

Let your heart decide, just like I let mine :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen