Translate

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

Kiss the past goodbye

And this is all about a lost friendship

I dont want to go in details, other then in this blog, but there are some questions that I never will find the answer on

Such as, why do you communicate indirect (that is, with statements at your own Facebook site)  about how bad others treat you
and why do you refuse to reply to mails, phone calls

Appearantly it is how you are. I understand better and better why a few others did dump you and why it wasnt your mistake.  Just like you now will say from me.
Good that we both know the truth.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I could not take the step

And now you did take it for me
I could not accept 
And now you just made me

I thank you for that

I fought for our friendship
I can not forget all those years
You were so full with your own story
And could not even listen to my sorry

Still I did try
And I do know why
And I hope that
you will not regret

That you just dit throw me away
I am almost over it, I will be okay

I could not take the step, I know
Thankful for what was, I now shall let you go
Dont be surprised when we dont forget our memories, never
From the start til this final cut, we both will reember, forever'

I thank you for that

--- end of session ---

I kan de laatste stap niet maken
En nu heb jij hem voor mij gezet
Ik wilde niet, en ik vocht
En nu besliste je.. het mocht

Ik dank je daarvoor

Ik heb voor onze vriendschap gestreden
Ik kan al die jaren ook niet vergeten
Jij wilde mijn verhaal niet weten
Jij hoorde alleen je eigen heden 

Toch bleef ik proberen
En ik weet ook waarom
Hopelijk krijg je geen spijt
Van het afsluiten van onze tijd

Ik kon de stap niet zetten, zeker weten
Ook al loop je nu wegweg,
Ik meen het als ik zeg
Al de herinneringen, wij kunnen ze nooit niet vergeten

Ik dank je daarvoor

--- hoofdstuk afgesloten ---
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


(c) 11 - 07 - 2013 Satunnl for DreamsUnlimited
Do NOT publish my writings without my permission

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen