Translate

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013

The human kind

Be Human, Be kind,  Be both.

Sure, sounds like a plan, but ihow to combine those 2 in a very normal daily life?

What if a friend asks for help, because her ex is kidnapping her digital accounts?

The human side tells me to pinch that person at the nose. No one should nose into other persons business!  And definitely not when a situation is lost (as in a divorce)  Leave each other alone, concentrate at the new upcoming future and dont make life impossible for each other!

The kind side of me thinks, o, what a childish person.  I shall help the other so that the damage is as less as possible, humming 'friends will be friends' , smiling when it succeeds, whisteling when the other is thankful.  And then me is happy as a just born piggy (I assume they are happy, no idea, I never did ask one about it).

And what if I read that Prince Friso of Holland (who is in coma afer his accident 18 months ago) is transported from the hospital in the UK back to Holland?
My kind side sais, that's better for his family, to have him near by.
My human side shakes its head about the immense mass of money that is spilled on a life what isnt a worthy life at all (as far as I can see that).  My human side feels hurts, because such should NEVER been done for someone like you and me, who has not a royal family behind it. And we are paying for such our taxes?  How can I be kind about that?
And then a sweet message comes. Hans, enjoy your life, enjoy the bright things.
That is so kind, and so human, that I all the sudden have nothing more to say.

I LOVE it, and I love to be human and kind as well


“The best portion of a good man’s life. His little, nameless,
unremembered acts of kindness and of love.”


~ William Wordsworth

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen