Translate

Dienstag, 6. August 2013

No Shirts, No shoes, No Service

Yes we are back

We had a wonderful week at the dutch beach, lots of different kinds of weather and many stays in the sun, with a drink and something to eat. Wonderful it was!

With doing some shopping we were confrontated with the shield telling, no shirt, no shoes no service.
Now we had already talked about the phenomena that some people realy dont care how they look like and so more. In our opinion (or are we simply old) it is not normal to go into a supermarket in your (mini) bad suit. At least you can cover a tiny bit, with a wide shirt or dress and wear something at your feet.  It simply looks weird (again, in our eyes, anyway) when someone barely dressed  is in front of you at the queue to pay. I expect such dress at the beach, but not in the city and definitely not in the supermarket. 
It gets so confusing, to choose the right meat, and many times the question 'what shall we eat for dinner'  is replied (after the view at the people in underwear) uhm.. I dont feel hungry, I think I need a bucket to puke...

Also when visiting the 'other' supermarket, we saw a shield like this, and we nodded to each other, yes.. that makes sense and indeed, there was the apetitie back again!
Away with the people that barely reviel (almost) anything! Stay where you belong, and not where we do not expect it!

And when you dont want to wear anything, keep yourself in the areas where it is allowed.  I hate borders and it is also a bit a contradiction, to send you back to your restricted area, but I think that in this case it is not a matter from freedom but from being polite to your fellow humans.  Show respect to them with showing respect  to yourself.

Writing this, I realize that this subject almost has to to with morailty. And when I was searching for the picture with this, I found websites and the origin of this 'saying'  that were based on moral behavior and so as well.
Also. As for me this has NOTHING to do with telling you about moral or whatever.  It just has to do with the fact that it seems nowadays more and more common that people dont care about what others think.  As in: I do what I want. If I want to walk (almost) naked into the shopping mall, I shuold be able to do so and I dont care what others think.  Well, you can think that way, but you can not expect (all) others to not care as well.

Having written this, with no shoes and no shirt.  At your service 


(if you want to read a bit more, --> this article <-- as="" be="" br="" good="" might="" nbsp="" read="" to="" well.="">

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen