Translate

Samstag, 13. Juli 2013

Laughter and Vacation

Vacation!

Dont get me started.  2 weeks from now, and counting (to use the words of someone who tries to forget me)

Laughter

Isnt that a thing we forget now and then?

Did you notice how often and how many energy we put in negative things, and how little in positive things?
We stay anger for times at people, even when they are long gone, we keep on thinking why things can happen, we keep on looking to disasters (and secretly most of us do hope to be able to picture or film them, and put them as one of the first at FaceBook or Twitter).

I do the same. That's why it was so difficult to realy let go, when someone did decide to quit a ffriendship. I kept on trying to get a word, and it did not come.  Until yesterday, when I all the sudden did realize that the more I try, the less I get. So, I did let go.  And it is good.  I will not forget what was. I dont need to, because it was good, very good.

But it is useless to put a bird in a cache, that he wont be in.  Better let it fly away. Maybe, one day, it might think back. We shall never know.  And it is not important. I charish the valueable moments, the laughter. And I smile, with the space that can be filled with ... I dont know.. I dont expect anything, that's the best to get all I want, or need.


“Everything about life is a joke. Don’t you know that?”

~ Kurt Vonnegut

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen