Translate

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013

Oh NO! :(

A few days ago US law FINALLY did make a step forward in the equal treatment of homosexual people, and it was shown world wide.

Now today, I ran into this article, by accident.

Strange enough I have not seen many words about this until now. While in fact this is much more important news for the world.

Russians President Putin wants it to be forbidden to encorage even TALKS about homosexuality, and the excuse for it is to protect the children.

Holy fucking hell, what is that Putin dong?  Who is not with him is against him...
I fear the day comes that religion becomes a crime too, I see the transports to the camps in siberia.

Say this aint true!  Say that we can stop those f cking discrimanation!

Click on this line to read a short atrticle about what Putin is wanting to do

I am off a bit.  I need a bucket to puke.  Please let a gay hug me :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen