Translate

Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017

Communication

I read today an article (I forgot where, it was on line, somewhere) about a person who decided to give up the Social Media, including facebook.

Now we hear a lot of people saying so, and only a few really disappear, but most of us return after a shorter or longer time.
Nevertheless, the things this man told were intresting.


The social media 'force'  us to short line message.  A message should fit in about 140 words, else no one will read it.  Replies even so. Consequently there is no place for philosophing and deep discussions. The texts are too long, no one wants to read things, when you can not wrap them in 3 lines, it gets boring and people quit it.

One of the reasons why I like blogging. I am not a man of many words, but the 140 signs at facebook are often not enough. And I not talk about poetry. I talk about my thoutghst about things in the world. The worries for global things, like climate change, violence and lies.  The worries about how unfair it that a few people ALWAYS need to do the dirty work. 

Those things are actually nice to discuss. Even when we disagree (big chance, lol), we can talk and discuss, we not need to be afraid about using all the words we want to use.

I not say to give up the social media, but I will try (again!) to write  more and share my thoughts about what I really care with who I really care.  The only thing I need is some people who do the same. We will have no time for social media, anymore, but we will feel social like long ago :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen