Translate

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Disgusting - Shocking

/Below my blog is a picture of the victim.  It can be shocking to watch it, keep your childrens' eiyes away.

Very unlike me I want to add here a printout of something that today did reach my Facebook.

It is the story about a horse, that is tortured and has a lot of stitch wounds at the neck.
here in our area, Krefeld, there seems to be a person that has slaughtered this way some animals recently. A sheep, a horse, and most likely he was disturbed before he could finish his job on this horse.

I do not like to post many negative things, and I did read that story in the local papers, friends told me about it, so I knew what was going on.
But seeing this picture was the limit.

How on earth can someone do something?  Okay, the profilers tend to believe that this person has a desease, in what he is showing his 'superiority at animals'.
What is not helping anyone at all.


This man (I assume it is a man, but of course I am not sure) should be catched.  Prison penalty is not good enough for him.  A human being who can hurt an animal this much, should not be rewarded with a few years in prison only.  Maybe he should need to sleep with the lions, for a week or so.  But then without his knifes.

MORE then enough said, sorry for this, sometimes I feel ashame to be a human being



http://prntscr.com/19wpvp


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen