Translate

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013

Alone



Sorry for the huge picture, but it is so wonderful, that I like it full view here.

Then about the text. Alone sounds, in our modern society, negative. And of course, it is not nice when you are without anyone else to speak to, to lean on, or what you have in thought.
On the other side I think that everyone needs those 'alone' moments. It is nice to have someone around, but where do you find the time to realy get back to yourself, listening to what you feel, what you want, who you realy are (and not how you wish others to see you)?
When you are lonely you can not hide behind others. You can not blame others for hurting you. You are fully responsible for what you do or what not. How many of us can take that responsibility?

I have difficulties with it. It is much easier to 'mediate'  when two people fight about a picture of icecream. Sure, that was an easy one, but it is not helping me further in my life. Or maybe it is, when I brought one of the others to thinking?

Nah, it is not me who changes the world. I love my lonelyness. For all because I can return to it now and then. Precious moments



 “If you are at first lonely, be patient. If you’ve not been alone much,
or if when you were, you weren’t okay with it, then just wait.
You’ll find it’s fine to be alone once you’re embracing it.”

~ Tanya Davis




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen