Translate

Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

Humble

Not a long blog today, not a deep thought, just some random stuff from the past 24 hours.

It is amazing how I pick up conversations so easy with people, after months of not talking. It feels so relaxing to know that we talk when we feel like, are nosey or what, and then, after our check how are you doing, get on with our own life. It is lovely when the other writes.. you're Hans, that covers all :)

I LOVE to see the shares of those wonderful pictures, the joy that comes from it. And the sparkle when it are pictures of those beautiful cats of my sister.:)

It is nice to meet new people, in real, on line. Hm, can someone tell me the difference?

Sometimes I wish that health was a thing I could buy. So that some people need to suffer less, and can have a good time too.
Sometimes I wonder how weird people can be. How CAN you put up a candle, at facebook, while you know that the people involved dont want that? 

It is wonderful to make people smile. It is a bliss to be allowed to carry someone in your heart.

And I have to share opinions. No matter if it is about the spying american government, or the thought of quitting a game.'

Oh, and you know what is wonderful? That I-finally!!!- can walk barefoot outside without freezing my toes of :)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen