Translate

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

Good or bad

Never a boring day in life, they say, but you need to see it first before you know it.

Today was supposed to be the day to say farewell to Mafiawars, the game that did involve most of my days in the past 4 years. Hmm... I dont know if I should write that down here, luckily not many people read this, elsewise  I  should be locked up by men in white coats for a long time. LOL:

Anyway.  I had annouced already that I should stop the game, and today was the day that I should leave the family I did play with for the last time.  So, this morning I did log in for the last time at the group page, and was a bit sad about it, because, yea, you take you leave, and of course there are a few people that I will miss.
How wrong it was to look into the group!  

I was confrontated by the message of someone who did announce her goodbye, weeks ago, and now all the sudden did decide to stay.  I am realy happy for the group, but it is pretty weird. Me walking out the door and she walking back in at the same moment.
I could get suspicious about it and take it as a personal matter.

I did. How COULD she?  And as usual I needed to air my anger in a way. The music, and the Facebook were my loyal listeners this time and now, a few hours later, I am feeling relaxed and okay with it all. When it was a personal matter against me, it is clear and fine. I mean, I dont need to communicate further with this person and if this is her way of saying, glad that you're gone, then fine.
And, if it was not that personal (in the end I am not THAT important!), then it is fine too.

But the incident did me consider again about how people can be. And how much difficulties I have when people do not tell me directly what's on their mind. On the other hand I know how difficult it is for me to tell some others right away what I want as well. So I better should not point to others when I am not much better :)

Anyway, that was the game, game over. New challenges for the good. And for the bad, there is always some good as well.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen