Translate

Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

who is going to stop me

o, what a wonderful and inspirational picture this is.

You should almost regret it that there are lines written on it.  But when reading the lines, thinking a moment about it, the full depth of the words came into my mind.

As a good facebook addicted, today it was the time again to defriend someone.  That is (maybe) one of the amazing powers that Facebook gives. You are able to control who you are friends with, and if they say something you dislike, you can punish them in quitting them from your 'friends'  list.
Ha! It's just a name, and in a few years FaceBook is over, friends forgotten but real people, you still have to deal with. If you want or not.

So, maybe people are shocked when I am so hard in my words. maybe some people feel disappointed that I can end friendships so fast.
Well, to be honest, I cannot end friendships!

Those friendships are two different things. People I do know, and with who I disagree, they talk, and I return the talk. They know when my words get hard and I know when their words do more with me. It is all right. Great friendships did start with a fight. I can face people that disagree with me. I know I am not perfect, I know some of my weaknesses, and I need others to point me at some that I tend to forget.
When you discuss, openly, about , for example, your sexual attraction to females bums, okay, do it. I think that there are people who smile about it but I know there are people as well who dislike such. And as for respecting those, I did make my uproar.  Hm, here as well ...

I try to accept other people the way they are, and not to judge them on one particular part of their body.  Even the heart cannot do without the soul.
Dont feel hurted when I put you off from my friends list, that is not what it is about. It is about that you think about what you did do. And no one else is responsible for that then you, yourself.
I dont know yet who is going to stop me from letting me :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen