Translate

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

How often did you judge about others the past few days?


When you are as addicted as me to FaceBook, you will know the feeling, that it often is like looking through a huge photo album. With the difference that there are all kind of wisdoms written on the pictures, that most of the time ruin the photo and, now and then. And what to do then?  Indeed repost it, feel exited about the 'likes' and positive reactions.
A nice way to feel better :)
This morning I got stuck in an arguement, in what a person was forcing another to appologize, for somethng that I havent read. Still not.  I did react, the 'evil me' appearantly is awake thanks to the weather..., that I should like to see subjects that are related to what is relevant for that group.  Of course it escalated and now it is that far that there are a few that demand me to appologize too.
So, who knows me knows that that is not working, and that is (for me) the end of the discussion.  Said what is said and, just like in the text pictures, made people thinking about their attitude. And yes, I did think about mine as well

Sometimes it is so easy to post lines, to tell others what to do,  throw some wisdoms to them, and then continue with your own life.  That's  why I often doubt about the integritiy of such pictures.
Now tomorrow I found this one in my mail box.

The picture itselves shows enough. But the guiding line with it, is one that is getting me every day. How often people judge me, without knowing me!  And .. to my shame I must admit, that I sometimes do the same abut others.

How often did you judge about others the past few days?




Don’t get hung up on what your body looks like—focus on what your body can do!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen