Translate

Samstag, 29. April 2017

Writing and reacting

Time for a facebook ranting again.

The question of today is, why are we writing at facebook.

Is it, purely, to show our activity or opinion?
Or do we hope on a reaction?

Some people might say that they do not care what others think of their opinion.
Should they really not mind if no one reacts?

It happens, now and then, that I have a pretty harsh comment. I do not really care what others think, because it is MY opinion, not theirs, but still, I react and do like to see how others see this.  From the reactions of others I can learn to express myself better (maybe), or to see how right I am with what I think and do.  Or how wrong.  So, even when it does not matter too much what others think, I still like to see their reactions.

In that view I raise my eyebrows when I see people, with pretty radical statements (maybe meant as joke, maybe not), who have difficulties when someone (read me) reacts in a similar way with disagreement.
Not that I care, of course, what they think...... ;-)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen