Translate

Montag, 3. April 2017

Why I don't like mondays?

Tell me why I don't like Mondays?

Okay, that is not a great question.  Let me rephrase.

Is it a bad day, because when I made my coffee, I dropped the 'pressing part' and a plastic part broke off?

I still could, and can, make my coffee, while looking calmly around for an aproperiate follow up.

Is it a bad day, when you find out that your camera needs a clean up, and your favorite photo shop can not help you, because the 'cleaner'  is on holidays?
I went to the alternative photo shop, got a better price for the cleaning, but....

The man told me that the sensor might have been (slightly) damaged by former cleanings. Does that make my day bad, when he assured me that I should not see (much) of it at future photos?
Maybe I should consider a new cam, tho.... but I have time :-)

Is it a bad day that I walked to the ticket office, to book a trip, and the office was closed?
The weather was beautiful, sunny, and I met very friendly people who asked me to make photos. Thereby, there is still plenty of time to order them, so I will get a new chance.

Is it making it a bad day, when I absolutely can get nothing seriously done?  I wanted to do so much, and I did so few?


Instead I blog, again, after a few days of absence, and it feels so good to write again!

Also, why should I not like Mondays?
As a wise man told me, once... If you do not know the answer at your question, then you might need to rephrase it.



And then, after I wrote this..  
Is it making the day bad, if you throw down a beer bottle and it breaks in about 1000 pieces?
The bottle was empty, and the floor is clean again...


For the record, I do not drink in the day, the bottle was left ovver from Saturday. :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen