Translate

Freitag, 28. April 2017

Lunch break

I am not always aware that I work in a very nice environment.   When I open the door to go home, I right away am in a wonderful  corner of the little city. Usually I not take time to walk around, because I want to go home. Sometimes, like a few weeks ago, I am so lucky that I can wak in the park with a few people.

Today I decided to offer my 'lunch time'  with a walk.  I walk enough, lol, but this kind of walk is different.  Besides there is an attraction, just a few minutes away, the breeding swan.   I was witness of the 'change'.  Mother Swan got a break and father swan took over the breeding.  I could get a small glimpse at the nest, I think there are 5 eggs in it, but I am not sure.

Those swans are breeding relative close to the public paths, I must say it is pretty impressive to see those huge animals doing 'their job'  in such harmony, right under the eyes.

You get no clues further where it is, I just ant to share a few photos. Mother swan has small feathers at her mouth.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen